Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Few Of My Favorite Things (about Little Miss)

This is really not an exciting post. Just something for my little family to look back on and smile. I am sure wie will be adding things as we go. Just some things that I want to remember. From Winter 2013 - Spring 2014

1. Coming down to find her playhouse Christmas morning. And promptly looking at me and saying "Oh no, there are no snacks."

2. How much she loves her friend Jude (who calls her sweetie).

3. And how much she loves Luke. Who she referred to for a long time as "a mouse named Cheese".


4. How she takes her shoes and socks off, wiggles herself down in her carseat and opens the windows with her toes. Speaking of that, how about the time her socks somehow made it out the window.To which she told me "They flew away to be with their family".

5. The wonderful balance of independence (Mommy, can do it. I'm good) and wanting me there (Mommy, I thought I lost you!)

6. Helping her daddy, while giving me a heart attack.I am guessing this is something that is not going to change.


7. When Josh is sitting on the couch and she grabs his hand and says "Come dance with me Prince". And I sit and watch them dance all across the living room.

8. And all of these faces.

9. The sweet, sweet way she holds my cheeks in her hands and kisses me all over my face. My heart feels like it is going to explode.

I just can't help but think how things have changed. She is evolving and changing into the best little girl, more perfect than I could have ever dreamed of. We are so incredibly lucky 

No comments:

Post a Comment