Saturday, July 19, 2014

Waiting

As a lot of you know, we are waiting for our 2nd child. Many of you read my "Struggling" post in February and I want to thank everyone for the encouragement and kind words. I was hesitant to write the post and it was difficult to share my struggle, but I am thankful I did. Many of you shared with me and it has really helped me cope with everything that is going on with our family.

I know some of you have wondered, a few have asked for an update. Unfortunately, there is not much to say. We went through many doctors appointments and various tests this spring and the results were not encouraging. We have spent the last few months praying, focusing on our family, praying and waiting for our next steps to become clear.

We don't have an answer yet, but this child is so real in our hearts. There isn't a day that I don't think about this child. I know that Little Miss and J feel the same way.

We have so many options, it is overwhelming. International Adoption, Domestic Adoption, Many different Fertility Treatments, it is overwhelming. We don't know what is in the plans yet, but we want this child to know that he/she is in our hearts and on our minds. There is so much love in all of our hearts for this child. We don't know when we will finally get this blessing, or how he/she will join our family, but our message is clear in our hearts. We cannot wait to meet you, Little One. We love you and we are anxiously waiting.





No comments:

Post a Comment